- a grayish-brown American mammal that has a foxlike face with a black mask and a ringed tail.
- Activity: Nocturnal
- Type: Mammals
- Diet: Omnivores
- Average Life Span: 2-3 years in the wild
- Breeding: Spring-Summer (litter of 1-6)
- Size: Up to 37.5 inches
- Weight: 4-23 pounds
In California, we perform raccoon control and raccoon exclusion every week. Raccoons are particularly active from March to October. They are intelligent, strong, aggressive, and destructive animals. Racoons can also be hard to catch! For your safety, we urge you to let the trained, licensed professionals at Advanced Wildlife Removal solve your raccoon problems.
Raccoons are often found near forested areas with water sources. They will den in various locations, including trees, ground burrows, below building structures and in residential attics. Raccoons are a common host of rabies — be sure to keep children and pets at a safe distance whenever a raccoon is seen.
Signs to Watch For
If you think a raccoon may be on your property, look for these indicators:
- Damage to lawns
- Sounds coming from attics, tool sheds and below structures
- Damage to walls and other home structures
- Stains on painted structures due to dirty paws
- Animal feces found any place raccoons may visit
Call Advanced Wildlife Removal at 714.862.9687 for expert raccoon control. Safe, humane eviction of raccoons is usually completed in one (1) week.
A few preventative measures that make your property less attractive to raccoons:
- Bring pet food and water indoors between dusk to dawn
- Secure trash cans with tight lids
- Remove fallen fruit and other food sources from your grounds
In order to protect her young, mother raccoons will den in hard-to-reach locations throughout your property. Racoons are strong animals that cause a lot of damage to find a safe den. They rip panels off of houses! Racoons pull screens off of vents! They can even pull doors off of crawl spaces! After all, if found, male raccoons kill the young in order to force the female raccoon back into heat.
Our raccoon eviction process begins by locating the den. We then spray male raccoon pheromones throughout the area — this encourages the mother to abandon the den.
Once the raccoons have left, Advanced Wildlife Removal closes all entry points with custom-built screens.
- Custom-built to fit your property
- Hardened to prevent future wildlife break-ins
- 1 year warranty
Accepting New Appointments Now
We proudly offer wildlife control services in these cities throughout:
- Bakersfield and Surrounding Cities
- Los Angeles County
- Orange County
- Riverside County
- West San Bernardino County
We accept new appointments daily — please call Advanced Wildlife Removal at 714.862.9687 to schedule raccoon control service.
Submit Your Request
Humane raccoon removal is an urgent matter. We respond the same day — as soon as we can.
Advanced Wildlife Removal is licensed by the California Department of Fish and Wildlife to handle wildlife, such as raccoons.