Bat control, bat removal and bat exclusion are popular services in southern Orange County, Los Angeles and the hilly areas throughout our region.
We get it … bats are scary! While bats may roost near your home – especially during warmer months – they often go unseen due to their nocturnal lifestyle. The truth is that bats generally do not cause harm to humans. In fact, some people encourage bats to stay at their properties because bats are voracious insect eaters. However, there is good reason for your concern:
- Bats may be infected by rabies and other diseases
- Bats may contribute to fungal infection
- Parasites use bats as hosts
- Many people are just generally uncomfortable when bats are present
Do not handle bats yourself! Call Advanced Wildlife Removal at 714.862.9687 for expert bat removal. Safe, humane eviction of bats is usually com pleted in two (2) visits.
- A full inspection of the property
- Capture and extraction of all bats
- Wildlife exclusion to prevent future infestations
- Cleanup of all areas occupied by bats in order to remove unsafe contaminants
Some Guidelines To Remember
Pets Are Vaccinated
Ensure that pets are vaccinated for rabies – a bat could potentially transmit rabies
When a Bat Flies Indoors
- Do not panic!
- Do not touch the bat!
- Keep the bat in sigh
- Close access to nearby rooms
- Open an escape route to the outdoors
Submit Your Request
We respond the same day — as soon as we can.