We are certified installers of Bird•B•Gone deterrents!
Cliff Swallows arrive in Southern California in early February after a long migration from South America. Swallows build mud nests – often high up under the eaves of your building. Swallows are protected by the Migratory Bird Treaty Act . Therefore, if their nests are more than 50% complete, the swallows may NOT be disturbed, except between October – March. Swallows build nests very quickly! If you see an empty nest forming (no eggs, no birds!), we recommend
- spray the nests with a water hose
- call us immediately so that we may install a permanent deterrent
IMPORTANT — in California, a permit is required to handle Swallows and their nests, when the nests contain eggs or birds.
Call Advanced Wildlife Removal at 714.862.9687 for expert bird control with all species of birds! Safe, humane eviction of swallows and other birds is usually completed in two (2) days. Permanent deterrents may take a bit longer for installation. As certified installers o f Bird•B•Gone deterrents, we will recommend the best permanent solution to meet your needs, such as bird netting and bird slopes, and our solutions come with
industry leading warranties as well!
- Bird netting comes in a variety of mesh sizes and is impenetrable to birds
- Bird slopes are slippery PVC panels designed with an angular shape – carefully installed on eaves, ledges and other areas
Bird Wiring can be installed on ledges to prevent birds from landing on ledges and offering a more – subtle resolution.
- Bird spikes are great for beams ledges and areas up to eight (8) inches in width.
- Shock track is perfect for ledges that need to be clear of any visible deterrents. When birds land they got SHOCKED! This option is more pricey but offers an out – of – sight solution.
- We have many more solutions to fit any bird issue you may be having!
Submit Your Request
We respond the same day — as soon as we can.